Low Intermediate Chinese (HSK3)
This course helps learners reinforce what they have acquired in the Elementary level courses. Learners will continue to build their language knowledge with more complex grammatical structures and phrases. In class activities include making sentences based on grammar points, and making dialogues.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Organize an idea clearly, and use a range of basic cohesive devices accurately.
- Discuss a variety of topics beyond day to day survival.
- Understand normal speed Chinese dialogues on everyday life topics.
- Recognize 600 Chinese characters.
- Choose proper structures and sentence patterns in writing tasks.
Choose your preferred class time from the timetable below.
Low Intermediate Chinese
- Be able to communicate confidently in everyday situations
- Be able to share your thoughts on various topics in Mandarin
- Have a strong grammar foundation
- Small class size between 2-3 people, fun and fully interactive
- Time is flexible
- 100% Result- guaranteed
Weekday / Weekend
We will contact you with a suggested class time.
$440 incl GST
(10 weeks, one hour per session)
Enrolment is still open. New students are welcome to join the class even after the semester has started.
Taking a placement test is required.
Textbook and Materials
Self-Compiled Teaching Material
HSK3 Standard Course book