Elementary Chinese (HSK1)
CFP Most popular Entry Beginner course designed for complete beginners. Learners will learn the Chinese phonetic system (PinYin), basic vocabulary and practical daily expressions.
The emphasis is on correct pronunciations, accurate tones and mastery of basic grammatical structures and patterns.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Pronounce all the sounds in Mandarin Chinese accurately and comfortably with good command of the four tones.
- Conduct basic conversation on topics that are covered in the class.
- 1. Introducing oneself and others
- 2. Greeting & Hospitality
- 3. Countries and nationalities
- 4. Occupations
- 5. Hobbies
- 6. Family members
- 7. Sharing personal information
- 8. Numbers/ Days/ Dates/ Period of time
- 9. Describe means of transportation
- 10. Describe locations and directions
- Understand simple sentences when speaking slightly slower than natural speed.
- Be aware of the structures of Chinese characters and strokes.
- Understand the basic sentence structures rules.
Choose your preferred class time from the timetable below.
- Designed for absolute beginners or little Mandarin learning experience
- Be confident in daily conversation
- Be able to construct basic sentences
- Small class size between 2-3 people, fully immerse
- Time is flexible
- 100% Result- guaranteed
Weekday / Weekend
We will contact you with a suggested class time.
$440 incl GST
(10 weeks, one hour per session)
Enrolment is still open. New students are welcome to join the class even after the semester has started.
Taking a placement test is required.
Textbook and Materials
Self-Compiled Teaching Material
HSK1 Standard Course book