High Elementary Chinese (HSK2)
This High Elementary course is designed for learners who had some previous learning experience. Learners will continue to explore more Chinese grammar structures and expand vocabularies for daily conversation. Learners will be encouraged to conduct more speaking tasks during the lesson.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Speak effectively using a basic range of vocabulary and grammatical structures.
- Engage in communication on topics that are taught in the textbook.
- 1. Asking for help
- 2. Talking about weather & Climate
- 3. Sickness and seeing a doctor
- 4. Money/ Price
- 5. Daily activities
- 6. Ordering food and drinks
- 7. Make an invitation
- 8. Shopping
- Understand words, phrases and short sentences.
- Recognize basic Chinese radicals.
- Recognize 150 Chinese characters.
- Use computer to write Chinese. (Full pinyin input to write Chinese characters.)
Choose your preferred class time from the timetable below.
High Elementary Chinese
- Designed for students with some Mandarin learning experience
- Be able to hold some daily conversations and exchange simple thoughts in Mandarin
- Be able to construct basic sentences
- Small class size between 2-3 people, fun and fully interactive
- Time is flexible
- 100% Result- guaranteed
Weekday / Weekend
We will contact you with a suggested class time.
$440 incl GST
(10 weeks, one hour per session)
Enrolment is still open. New students are welcome to join the class even after the semester has started.
Taking a placement test is required.
Textbook and Materials
Self-Compiled Teaching Material
HSK2 Standard Course book