Low-Advanced Chinese (HSK5)
This course aims to consolidate learners skills, especially speaking proficient at an advanced level. Topics for class discussions and tasks for group work will be set to engage students in active thinking and learning.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Express your ideas more deeply and clearly in a wide range of topics.
- Acquire the confidence and ability to have conversations with native speakers.
- Catch the main meaning of normal speed Chinese dialogue on complex topics.
- Recognize 2,500 Chinese characters.
- Write short articles and stories in an appropriate style.
* If you take the HSK test, you should get at least HSK5.
Low Advanced Chinese
$440 incl GST
Enrolment is still open. New students are welcome to join the class even after the semester has started.
Taking a placement test is required.
Textbook and Materials
Self-Compiled Teaching Material
HSK5 Standard Course book